Jefferies analyst John Colantuoni maintained a Buy rating on Zillow Group Class C (Z – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $50.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $37.31, close to its 52-week low of $28.61.
According to TipRanks.com, Colantuoni has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -22.0% and a 22.7% success rate. Colantuoni covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Mercadolibre, ACV Auctions, and Carvana Co.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Zillow Group Class C with a $47.50 average price target.
Zillow Group Class C’s market cap is currently $9.09B and has a P/E ratio of -16.73.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 72 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of Z in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Zillow Group, Inc. is an online real estate marketplace. The company engages in providing information about residential homes, real estate listings and mortgages on its mobile application and website.Its platform offers renting, buying, selling, and financing services for residential real estate across the United States. Additionally, the company provides advertising services and marketing software and technology solutions.
Read More on Z:
- Jefferies Maintains a Buy Rating on Equifax (EFX)
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: Danaher (DHR), IQVIA Holdings (IQV)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Crown Holdings (CCK), Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) and Anglo American (OtherAAUKF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Crown Castle (CCI), Marsh & Mclennan Companies (MMC) and Blackstone Group (BX)
- Monness Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Snap (SNAP)