Jefferies analyst Brent Thill maintained a Buy rating on Vimeo (VMEO – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $12.02, close to its 52-week low of $9.20.
According to TipRanks.com, Thill is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.3% and a 47.5% success rate. Thill covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Palantir Technologies, and Procore Technologies.
Vimeo has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $19.17.
Vimeo’s market cap is currently $2B and has a P/E ratio of -37.67.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 19 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of VMEO in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Vimeo Holdings Inc is the all-in-one video software solution, providing the full breadth of video tools through a software-as-a-service model. The company’s comprehensive and cloud-based tools empower its users to create, collaborate and communicate with video on a single, turnkey platform.
Read More on VMEO:
- e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) Gets a Buy Rating from Jefferies
- Jefferies Maintains Their Buy Rating on GFL Environmental (GFL)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Stocks: Take-Two (TTWO), Chewy (CHWY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Shopify (SHOP) and Match Group (MTCH)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Icosavax (ICVX), United Therapeutics (UTHR)