In a report issued on June 13, Andy Barish from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Red Robin Gourmet (RRGB – Research Report). The company’s shares closed last Friday at $8.14, close to its 52-week low of $6.91.
According to TipRanks.com, Barish is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.3% and a 52.4% success rate. Barish covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Dave & Busters Entertainment, First Watch Restaurant Group, and Brinker International.
The the analyst consensus on Red Robin Gourmet is currently a Moderate Buy rating.
Red Robin Gourmet’s market cap is currently $128.5M and has a P/E ratio of -2.88.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. develops, operates, and franchises full-service restaurants North America. It serves a variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, seafood and desserts. The company was founded in September 1969 and is headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO.
Read More on RRGB:
- Dave & Busters Entertainment (PLAY) Gets a Buy Rating from Jefferies
- First Watch Restaurant Group (FWRG) Gets a Buy Rating from Jefferies
- Jefferies Thinks Brinker International’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Jefferies Thinks Chuy’s Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Jefferies Maintains a Buy Rating on Cheesecake Factory (CAKE)