In a report released yesterday, Kyle Joseph from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Aaron’s Company (AAN – Research Report), with a price target of $30.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $20.53, close to its 52-week low of $18.26.
According to TipRanks.com, Joseph is ranked #721 out of 7911 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Aaron’s Company with a $30.00 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $37.49 and a one-year low of $18.26. Currently, Aaron’s Company has an average volume of 290.5K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The Aarons Co Inc is a speciality retailer which has developed a unique lease-to-own model. It serves the customers through the sale and lease ownership of furniture, consumer electronics, computers, home appliances, and other accessories at best deal with the highest quality products. Aaron’s services are available through multiple channels to approximately 40-50 % of the U.S. population.
Read More on AAN:
- Noble Financial Thinks Voyager Digital (Canada)’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Medicine Man Technologies (SHWZ) Gets a Buy Rating from Noble Financial
- Franchise Group (FRG) Receives a Buy from Barrington
- Barrington Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Chegg (CHGG)
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Receives a Buy from Barrington