Jefferies analyst Daniel Fannon maintained a Hold rating on Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX – Research Report) today and set a price target of $280.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $274.74, close to its 52-week low of $249.01.
According to TipRanks.com, Fannon is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.3% and a 63.3% success rate. Fannon covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Intercontinental Exchange, WisdomTree Investments, and Janus Henderson Group.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Marketaxess Holdings with a $294.29 average price target, a 7.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 5, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $338.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $498.97 and a one-year low of $249.01. Currently, Marketaxess Holdings has an average volume of 352.4K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 65 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. operates as an electronic trading platform that allows investment industry professionals to trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments. It also provides data and analytical tools that help its clients to make trading decisions and facilitate the trading process by electronically communicating order information between trading counterparties. The firm’s patented trading technology allows institutional investor clients to request competitive, executable bids, or offers from multiple broker dealers simultaneously and to execute trades with the broker dealer of their choice. The company was founded by Richard M. Mcvey on April 11, 2000 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on MKTX:
- Society Pass (SoPa) Welcomes Mangan.ph, Philippines’ Leading Restaurant Delivery Service, to Its Ever Expanding Next Generation Digital Ecosystem
- Farmers and Merchants Bancshares, Inc. Reports Earnings of $4,101,535 or $1.35 per Share for the Six Months Ended June 30, 2022
- Northern Technologies International Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Duck Creek Technologies Earns a Fresh Set of Accolades for Its Positive Culture and Strong Leadership
- Sportradar to Release Second Quarter 2022 Earnings on August 17, 2022