According to TipRanks.com, Alexander is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.0% and a 64.4% success rate. Alexander covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Danimer Scientific, Lithium Americas, and Chemours Company.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Linde is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $383.74, implying a 23.9% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Goldman Sachs also maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
Linde’s market cap is currently $158.3B and has a P/E ratio of 45.40.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2017, UK-based Linde Plc is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde generates revenues through the following segments: Americas, EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific), Engineering and Others.
Read More on LIN:
- Maxar Technologies (MAXR) Receives a Buy from Robert W. Baird
- Jefferies Thinks Nordex’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Leerink Partners Thinks Vericel’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Leerink Partners Thinks Silk Road Medical’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Receives a Hold from Leerink Partners