Alexander covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Valvoline, Linde, and Dow Inc. According to TipRanks, Alexander has an average return of 5.1% and a 55.33% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for FMC with a $131.75 average price target, a 17.35% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 3, Mizuho Securities also assigned a Buy rating to the stock with a $144.00 price target.
FMC market cap is currently $14.14B and has a P/E ratio of 20.72.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 79 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of FMC in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
FMC Corp. engages in the provision of solutions, applications, and products for the agricultural, industrial, and consumer markets. It operates through the following segment: FMC Agricultural Solutions. The FMC Agricultural Solutions segment develops, markets and sells all three major classes of crop protection chemicals: insecticides, herbicides and fungicides, which are used to enhance crop yield and quality. The company was founded by John Bean in 1883 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
Read More on FMC:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) and Wheels Up Experience (UP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: ON Semiconductor (ON), Toast Inc (TOST) and Cleanspark (CLSK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB), Coty (COTY) and Honest Company (HNST)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Seagen (SGEN), Galapagos (GLPG) and Stevanato Group (STVN)
- Moleculin Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Programs Update