Jefferies analyst Hamzah Mazari maintained a Buy rating on PureCycle Technologies (PCT – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $9.24, close to its 52-week low of $4.94.
According to TipRanks.com, Mazari is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.5% and a 57.1% success rate. Mazari covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Republic Services, Waste Connections, and GFL Environmental.
Currently, the analyst consensus on PureCycle Technologies is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $23.67, representing a 185.9% upside. In a report released today, Oppenheimer also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $16.00 price target.
Based on PureCycle Technologies’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly GAAP net loss of $20.98 million. In comparison, last year the company had a GAAP net loss of $6.61 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Roth CH Acquisition I Co is a blank check company. It is formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or other similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities.
Read More on PCT:
- Jefferies Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Woodward (WWD)
- Huntsman (HUN) Gets a Buy Rating from Jefferies
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Cano Health (CANO), C4 Therapeutics (CCCC)
- Analysts’ Top Financial Picks: Deutsche Bank AG (DB), Pardes Biosciences (PRDS)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: Constellation Brands (STZ) and Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (OtherBAMXF)