According to TipRanks.com, Dickerson is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.7% and a 58.2% success rate. Dickerson covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Real Good Food Company, Inc. Class A, Mondelez International, and Lamb Weston Holdings.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Simply Good Foods with a $43.67 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $43.17 and a one-year low of $30.59. Currently, Simply Good Foods has an average volume of 558.1K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The Simply Good Foods Co. engages in the development, marketing, and sale of nutritional food and snacking products. Its products include nutrition bars, ready-to-drink shakes, snacks, confectionery, and frozen meals under the Atkins, SimplyProtein, Atkins Harvest Trail, and Atkins Endulge brands. The company was founded on March 30, 2017 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Read More on SMPL:
- Noble Financial Upgrades Indonesia Energy (INDO) to Hold
- Noble Financial Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Defense Metals (DFMTF)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: indie Semiconductor (INDI), Appian (APPN)
- Afya Augments Its Content Expertise
- J.P. Morgan Keeps a Buy Rating on Paypal Holdings (PYPL)