In a report released yesterday, Corey Tarlowe from Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Dollar Tree (DLTR – Research Report), with a price target of $170.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $153.57.
According to TipRanks.com, Tarlowe is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -16.3% and a 26.4% success rate. Tarlowe covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Bj’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Burlington Stores, and Abercrombie Fitch.
Dollar Tree has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $171.79, a 9.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 22, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $160.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $177.19 and a one-year low of $84.26. Currently, Dollar Tree has an average volume of 2.52M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 36 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of DLTR in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Dollar Tree, Inc. is a discount variety retail store operator that sells items for $1 or less. The company operates over 15,000 stores in the United States and Canada under the Dollar Tree and Family Dollar brands. It offers a wide range of quality everyday general merchandise in several categories, including candy and food, housewares, seasonal goods, health and beauty care, stationery, books, personal accessories, toys, gifts, party goods, and other consumer items.
Read More on DLTR:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) and Univar (UNVR)
- VectivBio Announces Closing of $54 Million Aggregate Financing
- EV Technology Group Company, MOKE France, Partners With GOMECANO to Offer On-Demand After-Sales Services to All Electric MOKE Drivers in France
- InflaRx Provides Development Update for Vilobelimab in Pyoderma Gangrenosum and Severe COVID-19
- Lilium Engages Astronics for Lilium Jet’s Power Distribution System