Mundy has an average return of 12.8% when recommending Diageo.
According to TipRanks.com, Mundy is ranked #1428 out of 7966 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Diageo with a $52.91 average price target, representing a 15.0% upside. In a report issued on July 13, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a £43.50 price target.
Diageo’s market cap is currently $104.4B and has a P/E ratio of 24.58.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Diageo Plc engages in the production and distribution of alcoholic beverages. Its brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, JeB, Buchanan’s, Windsor and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Ciroc and Ketel One vodkas, Captain Morgan, Baileys, Don Julio, Tanqueray, and Guinness. It operates through the following geographical segments: North America; Europe and Turkey; Africa; Latin America and Caribbean; Asia Pacific; ISC; and Corporate and Other. The company was founded on October 21, 1886 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Read More on DGEAF:
- Last Minute Thought: Buy or Sell Amazon Stock Before Earnings?
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Gets a Buy Rating from Needham
- This Week in Crypto: Market is Higher Despite Rate Hike
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Euronet Worldwide (EEFT) and Allegro MicroSystems (ALGM)
- AMERICA’S CAR-MART, INC. SCHEDULES RELEASE OF FIRST QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2023 RESULTS AND CONFERENCE CALL