In a report released yesterday, Michael Yee from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Ventyx Biosciences (VTYX – Research Report), with a price target of $30.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $18.60.
Yee covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Amgen, Gilead Sciences, and Vertex Pharmaceuticals. According to TipRanks, Yee has an average return of -0.9% and a 45.71% success rate on recommended stocks.
Ventyx Biosciences has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $35.00, implying an 88.17% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Credit Suisse also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $63.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $26.00 and a one-year low of $9.50. Currently, Ventyx Biosciences has an average volume of 202.7K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Ventyx Biosciences Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on advancing new therapies for millions of patients living with inflammatory diseases and autoimmune disorders. Its lead product candidate VTX958 is an oral, selective clinical-stage tyrosine kinase type 2 (TYK2) inhibitor designed to inhibit TYK2 without detectable inhibition of other Janus kinase (JAK) isoforms, which avoids toxicities associated with broader JAK inhibition and, thus, other JAK inhibitors.
Read More on VTYX:
- Jefferies Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Walmart (WMT)
- J.P. Morgan Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Holley (HLLY)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Hyzon Motors (HYZN), Coupang (CPNG) and Dutch Bros Inc (BROS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Corteva (CTVA) and Evolution Mining Limited (OtherCAHPF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Invitae (NVTA), Cocrystal Pharma (COCP) and Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX)