According to TipRanks.com, Thill is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 27.4% and a 71.8% success rate. Thill covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Palantir Technologies, and Instructure Holdings.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Citrix Systems is a Hold with an average price target of $104.75.
The company has a one-year high of $146.94 and a one-year low of $94.66. Currently, Citrix Systems has an average volume of 1.63M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Citrix Systems, Inc. engages in the design, development, and marketing of information technology solutions. It provides digital workspace that unifies apps, data, and services. It markets and licenses its products directly to customers through web, systems integrators, value-added resellers, and service providers. The company was founded by Edward E. Iacobucci on April 17, 1989 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Read More on CTXS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Denali Therapeutics (DNLI) and Harmony Biosciences Holdings (HRMY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Conagra Brands (CAG), Costco (COST) and Electronic Arts (EA)
- Upstart Launches Auto Retail Software to Enable Superior Car Buying Experience
- Pepsi Shows It Can Thrive in Challenging Environments
- Rada Electronics (RADA) Receives a Buy from Jefferies