According to TipRanks.com, Petersen is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.5% and a 64.6% success rate. Petersen covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as National Storage Affiliates, Rexford Industrial Realty, and First Industrial Realty.
American Tower has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $291.75, representing a 13.5% upside. In a report issued on July 1, KeyBanc also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $283.00 price target.
American Tower’s market cap is currently $117.7B and has a P/E ratio of 44.20.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1995, Massachusetts-based American Tower Corp. is one of the largest real estate investment trusts and is a leading independent owner and operator of wireless and broadcast communications infrastructure in several countries worldwide.
Read More on AMT:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Amazon (AMZN), PepsiCo (PEP) and Victoria’s Secret (VSCO)
- Desjardins Thinks Gildan Activewear’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Jefferies Maintains Their Hold Rating on Swiss Re AG (SSREF)
- Jefferies Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Zurich Insurance Group (ZFSVF)
- BMO Capital Thinks Dave & Busters Entertainment’s Stock is Going to Recover