In a report released today, Philip Ng from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings (WSC – Research Report), with a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $39.67, close to its 52-week high of $42.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Ng is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.1% and a 62.8% success rate. Ng covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Martin Marietta Materials, International Paper Co, and Berry Global Group.
Currently, the analyst consensus on WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $45.40.
WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings’ market cap is currently $8.86B and has a P/E ratio of 57.38.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 42 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Willscot Corp. operates as a holding company, which engages in the provision of modular space and portable storage markets. Its services include furniture rental, transportation and logistics, storage & facilities services and commercial real estate. The company was founded by Albert Vaughn Williams in 1944 and is headquartered in Baltimore, MD.
Read More on WSC:
- Analysts’ Top Consumer Goods Picks: ACV Auctions (ACVA), Rent the Runway (RENT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Lemaitre Vascular (LMAT), Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM) and Reata Pharmaceuticals (RETA)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Technology Names: Boeing (BA), HP (HPQ) and Phreesia (PHR)
- Univest Securities Keeps a Buy Rating on Alzamend Neuro (ALZN)
- Alarm (ALRM) Receives a Buy from Roth Capital