According to TipRanks.com, Lee is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.0% and a 54.8% success rate. Lee covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Uber Technologies, Alphabet Class A, and Meta Platforms.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for JD with a $92.45 average price target, representing a 71.5% upside. In a report released yesterday, Citigroup also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $99.00 price target.
JD’s market cap is currently $93.07B and has a P/E ratio of 20.80.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Incorporated in 1998, China-based JD.com is a technology driven e-commerce company and operates through two business segments, JD Mall, and New Businesses. It is the largest retailer in China and provides electronics products and general merchandise products, including audio, video products, and books. JD.com offers its products through its website JD.com and mobile apps, as well as directly to customers.
Read More on JD:
- Leerink Partners Thinks Genocea Biosciences’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Ebay (EBAY) Gets a Hold Rating from Mizuho Securities
- Leerink Partners Sticks to Their Buy Rating for KalVista Pharmaceuticals (KALV)
- Leerink Partners Sticks to Their Buy Rating for RAPT Therapeutics (RAPT)
- Leerink Partners Thinks Natera’s Stock is Going to Recover