Jefferies analyst Suneet Kamath maintained a Buy rating on Jackson Financial Incorporation (JXN – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $38.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $28.58.
Kamath covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Metlife, Ameriprise Financial, and Jackson Financial Incorporation. According to TipRanks, Kamath has an average return of 5.4% and a 57.06% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Jackson Financial Incorporation is a Hold with an average price target of $35.50.
The company has a one-year high of $47.76 and a one-year low of $22.29. Currently, Jackson Financial Incorporation has an average volume of 1.46M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 101 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of JXN in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Jackson Financial Inc helps Americans grow and protect their retirement savings and income to enable them to pursue financial freedom for life. Its retail product offerings comprise annuities, designed to help retail investors save for and live in retirement. Its diverse suite of annuities includes a variable, fixed index, and fixed annuities.
Read More on JXN:
- Crawford United Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Astria Therapeutics (ATXS) and Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Marchex (MCHX) and Augmedix (AUGX)
- Greenwave Reports Record Q2 2022 Revenues and Cashflows from Operations and Announces it Will Open Two New Metal Recycling Facilities Following Listing on Nasdaq