J.P. Morgan analyst Grace Smalley maintained a Buy rating on On Holding AG (ONON – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $25.20, close to its 52-week low of $19.75.
According to TipRanks.com, Smalley is ranked #7084 out of 7939 analysts.
On Holding AG has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $38.00, which is a 42.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 21, UBS also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $50.00 price target.
On Holding AG’s market cap is currently $7.85B and has a P/E ratio of -42.45.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
On Holding AG is a premium performance sports brand rooted in technology, design, and impact. Its shoe, apparel, and accessories products are designed primarily for athletic use, casual, or leisure purposes. It does not manufacture the products or the raw materials and rely instead on third-party suppliers and contract manufacturers.
Read More on ONON:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Apartment Income REIT (AIRC), Mastercard (MA) and Ryman (RHP)
- Analog Devices Showcases Top-Line Strength at Investor Day
- Could the Recovery in Block Continue?
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Materials Companies: Kinross Gold (KGC) and Tilray (TLRY)
- Colliers Securities Downgrades Tufin Software Technologies (TUFN) to Hold