In a report issued on August 3, Chris Schott from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP – Research Report), with a price target of $120.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $67.00, close to its 52-week low of $60.76.
According to TipRanks.com, Schott is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -1.0% and a 49.1% success rate. Schott covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Bausch Health Companies, Coherus Biosciences, and Teva Pharmaceutical.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Horizon Therapeutics with a $116.50 average price target, representing a 69.3% upside. In a report issued on August 3, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $138.00 price target.
Horizon Therapeutics’ market cap is currently $15.35B and has a P/E ratio of 20.69.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Horizon Therapeutics Plc is a biopharmaceutical company, which is engages in the research, development, and marketing of pharmaceutical products. It operates through the Orphan and Rheumatology, and Inflammation segments. The Orphan and Rheumatology segment consists of medicines KRYSTEXXA, RAVICTI, PROCYSBI, ACTIMMUNE, BUPHENYL, QUINSAIR, and RAYOS. The Inflammation segment comprises of medicines PENNSAID 2%, DUEXIS, and VIMOVO. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Read More on HZNP:
- L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Gets a Hold Rating from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Keeps a Buy Rating on Caesars Entertainment (CZR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Syneos Health (SYNH), Sinclair Broadcast (SBGI) and Lee Enterprises (LEE)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Industrial Goods Stocks: Trane Technologies (TT), BorgWarner (BWA) and Hub Group (HUBG)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Occidental Petroleum (OXY) and Ormat Technologies (ORA)