In a report released yesterday, Michael Mueller from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Phillips Edison & Company (PECO – Research Report), with a price target of $33.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $31.96.
According to TipRanks, Mueller is a 2-star analyst with an average return of -0.6% and a 51.53% success rate. Mueller covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Cubesmart, Extra Space Storage, and Public Storage.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Phillips Edison & Company is a Hold with an average price target of $32.00, a 0.13% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 11, Mizuho Securities also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $31.00 price target.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
PECO market cap is currently $3.74B and has a P/E ratio of 139.14.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Phillips Edison & Co Inc is a real estate investment trust. It invests primarily in well-occupied, grocery-anchored neighborhood and community shopping centers. It holds an integrated in-house operating platform built on market leading expertise designed to optimize property value and consistently deliver a great shopping experience.
Read More on PECO:
- Phillips Edison price target lowered to $31 from $35 at Mizuho
- Phillips Edison to hold a conference call
- Phillips Edison & Company Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results and Raises Full Year Guidance
- Phillips Edison & Company to Host PECO GROW Update for Financial Advisors and Retail Investors
- Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. Invites You to Join Its Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call