According to TipRanks, Jayaram is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.0% and a 57.44% success rate. Jayaram covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Ovintiv, EQT, and Hess.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for APA with a $54.62 average price target.
APA market cap is currently $13.55B and has a P/E ratio of 4.67.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Apache Corp. operates as an energy company, which engages in the exploration, development, and production of natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids. The company was founded by Truman Anderson, Raymond Plank, and Charles Arnao on December 6, 1954 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Read More on APA:
- APA (NASDAQ: APA) Hikes Dividend and Ups Stock Buyback
- APA Corporation Announces Dividend Increase, Declares Cash Dividend on Common Shares and Increases Share Repurchase Authorization
- These 2 “Strong Buy” Energy Stocks Look Attractive in the Event of Continued Inflation
- What You Missed On Wall Street On Monday
- What You Missed On Wall Street This Morning