According to TipRanks, Tonet is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 7.3% and a 61.81% success rate. Tonet covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Cheniere Energy, Oneok, and TC Energy.
NextEra Energy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $92.91, representing a 3.00% upside. In a report released on August 9, Wells Fargo also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $115.00 price target.
NEE market cap is currently $177.2B and has a P/E ratio of 69.06.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
NextEra Energy, Inc. is an energy company and is one of the largest electric power generators in the United States. Through its Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) business, the company provides clean, reliable and affordable electricity across Florida. NextEra Energy also owns a clean energy business, NextEra Energy Resources (NEER), which is the world’s largest generator of renewable energy from wind and sun. The company was founded in 1984 and based in Juno Beach, Florida.
Read More on NEE:
- Lowe’s (LOW) Receives a Hold from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Apellis Pharmaceuticals (APLS)
- J.P. Morgan Remains a Hold on Kilroy Realty (KRC)
- J.P. Morgan Sticks to Its Hold Rating for AvalonBay (AVB)
- Laurentian Bank of Canada to announce second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on August 31st