According to TipRanks, Joseph is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.0% and a 55.06% success rate. Joseph covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as PTC Therapeutics, Mirati Therapeutics, and Karyopharm Therapeutics.
Terns Pharmaceuticals has an analyst consensus of Hold.
TERN market cap is currently $56.88M and has a P/E ratio of -1.06.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Terns Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is developing a portfolio of small-molecule single-agent and combination therapy candidates for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, or NASH, and other chronic liver diseases.
Read More on TERN:
- J.P. Morgan Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on IQVIA Holdings (IQV)
- J.P. Morgan Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Tyson Foods (TSN)
- J.P. Morgan Keeps Their Buy Rating on Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT)
- J.P. Morgan Keeps Their Hold Rating on Sempra Energy (SRE)
- Enovix Stock Surges 19% on Receiving a Buy from Loop Capital