In a report released yesterday, Michael Mueller from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Life Storage (LSI – Research Report), with a price target of $134.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $114.80.
According to TipRanks.com, Mueller is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 0.9% and a 57.0% success rate. Mueller covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Rexford Industrial Realty, First Industrial Realty, and Healthpeak Properties.
Life Storage has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $132.13.
Life Storage’s market cap is currently $9.8B and has a P/E ratio of 33.68.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Life Storage, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, which engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of self-storage properties. It offers commercial, vehicle, and wine storage services. The company was founded by Robert J. Attea, David L. Rogers, Kenneth F. Myszka, and Charles E. Lannon in 1982 and is headquartered in Buffalo, NY.
Read More on LSI:
- J.P. Morgan Maintains Their Sell Rating on Roper Technologies (ROP)
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Gets a Sell Rating from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Maintains Their Hold Rating on Realty Income (O)
- Public Storage (PSA) Gets a Buy Rating from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Maintains Their Hold Rating on Progressive (PGR)