According to TipRanks.com, Kasimov is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 18.4% and a 55.2% success rate. Kasimov covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical, and BioMarin Pharmaceutical.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Regeneron with a $692.81 average price target, an 11.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 4, Cowen & Co. also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $640.00 price target.
Based on Regeneron’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $4.95 billion and net profit of $2.23 billion. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $2.42 billion and had a net profit of $1.15 billion.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 105 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of REGN in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1988, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a New York-based biotechnology company, which discovers, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of various medical conditions. Its product portfolio includes the following brands: EYLEA, Dupixent, Praluent, Kevzara, Libtayo, ARCALYST, and ZALTRAP.
Read More on REGN:
- J.P. Morgan Thinks Replimune Group’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Century Communities (CCS) Gets a Buy Rating from J.P. Morgan
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Berry Global Group (BERY) and Amcor (AMCR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: Illinois Tool Works (ITW), Pentair (PNR) and Schneider National (SNDR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Aon (AON), Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) and Equity Residential (EQR)