J.P. Morgan analyst Research Report) today and set a price target of $130.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $110.11.
According to TipRanks, Boss is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.3% and a 50.14% success rate. Boss covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as American Eagle, Bath & Body Works, and Nike.
In addition to J.P. Morgan, Nike also received a Buy from Guggenheim’s Robert Drbul in a report issued on July 29. However, yesterday, BNP Paribas downgraded Nike (NYSE: NKE) to a Hold.
Based on Nike’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending May 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $12.23 billion and a net profit of $1.44 billion. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $12.34 billion and had a net profit of $1.51 billion
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
NIKE, Inc. is a maker of athletic footwear, apparel, accessories and equipment. It also sells athletic lifestyle sneakers, apparel and accessories under the Converse line. The company was founded by William Jay Bowerman and Philip H. Knight in 1964 and is headquartered in Beaverton, OR.
Read More on NKE:
- TC Energy closes $1.8 billion bought deal offering of Common Shares
- Pipestone Energy Corp. Reports Record Second Quarter 2022 Results and Provides an Operations Update
- LIZHI Unveils Proprietary ‘Voice Cloud’ Platform to Optimize Operations Across Suite of Products
- BridgeBio Pharma, Sentynl Therapeutics and Medison Pharma Announce Approval in Israel for NULIBRY® (fosdenopterin) for the Treatment of MoCD Type A
- Maxim Group Keeps Their Buy Rating on BWX Technologies (BWXT)