In a report released today, David Perry from J.P. Morgan maintained a Sell rating on Rolls-Royce Holdings (RYCEF – Research Report), with a price target of £0.70. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $1.10, close to its 52-week low of $0.95.
Perry has an average return of 0.6% when recommending Rolls-Royce Holdings.
According to TipRanks.com, Perry is ranked #7544 out of 7991 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Rolls-Royce Holdings is a Hold with an average price target of $1.28.
Rolls-Royce Holdings’ market cap is currently $9.23B and has a P/E ratio of 40.00.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 61 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of RYCEF in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc designs, develops, manufactures, and services integrated power systems for use in the air, on land, and at sea. The company operates its business through following segments: Civil Aerospace, Power Systems, Defense, ITP Aero, and Corporate. The Civil Aerospace segment offers commercial aero engines and aftermarket services. The Power Systems segment includes engines, power systems and nuclear systems for civil power generation. The Defense segment consists of military aero engines, naval engines, submarines and aftermarket services. The ITP Aero segment provides aeronautical engines and gas turbines. The company was founded in March 1906 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Read More on RYCEF:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Fortinet (FTNT), Upland Software (UPLD) and Rolls-Royce Holdings (OtherRYCEF)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN), United Therapeutics (UTHR) and Arcus Biosciences (RCUS)
- Thomson Reuters Reports Second-Quarter 2022 Results
- SUPERIOR GOLD PROVIDES NOTICE OF SECOND QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS AND CONFERENCE CALL
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Reports Second Quarter and First Six Months 2022 Results; Announces New Share Repurchase Program