According to TipRanks.com, Paolone is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 7.5% and a 60.7% success rate. Paolone covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Washington Real Estate Investment, Corporate Office Properties, and Anywhere Real Estate ate.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Realty Income is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $74.89.
Realty Income’s market cap is currently $41.38B and has a P/E ratio of 67.42.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Realty Income Corp. is a real estate company, which engages in generating dependable monthly cash dividends from a consistent and predictable level of cash flow from operations. It operates through Rental segment. The company was founded by William E. Clark, Jr. and Evelyn Joan Clark in 1969 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Read More on O:
- Public Storage (PSA) Gets a Buy Rating from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Maintains Their Hold Rating on Progressive (PGR)
- MSC Industrial (MSM) Receives a Hold from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Maintains Their Hold Rating on Mesa Laboratories (MLAB)
- J.P. Morgan Maintains Their Hold Rating on Marsh & Mclennan Companies (MMC)