In a report released yesterday, Phil Gresh from J.P. Morgan maintained a Sell rating on CVR Energy (CVI – Research Report), with a price target of $23.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $25.08, close to its 52-week high of $25.70.
According to TipRanks.com, Gresh is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.0% and a 72.1% success rate. Gresh covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Par Pacific Holdings, Occidental Petroleum, and Marathon Petroleum.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for CVR Energy with a $23.00 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $25.70 and a one-year low of $11.22. Currently, CVR Energy has an average volume of 752.3K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
CVR Energy, Inc. is a holding company. The firm engages in the provision of petroleum refining and marketing business. It operates through the following segments: Petroleum and Nitrogen Fertilizer. The company was founded in September 1906 and is headquartered in Sugar Land, TX.
Read More on CVI:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Ascendis Pharma (ASND), Black Diamond Therapeutics (BDTX) and Erasca (ERAS)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Materials Stocks: Alcoa (AA), Alliance Resource (ARLP)
- Needham Thinks Trulieve Cannabis’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Bank of America Securities Maintains Their Buy Rating on Roche Holding AG (RHHVF)
- Radware (RDWR) Receives a Buy from Colliers Securities