Tonet covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Cheniere Energy, Oneok, and TC Energy. According to TipRanks, Tonet has an average return of 6.7% and a 59.88% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Sempra Energy with a $171.86 average price target, representing a 5.13% upside. In a report released on August 5, BMO Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $169.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $171.93 and a one-year low of $116.77. Currently, Sempra Energy has an average volume of 1.55M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sempra Energy is an energy service company which engages in the sale, distribution, storage and transportation of electricity and natural gas. The company has over 35 million customers across North America, with a strong focus on the most attractive markets including California, Texas, Mexico and the LNG export market.
Read More on SRE:
- Enovix Stock Surges 19% on Receiving a Buy from Loop Capital
- J.P. Morgan Keeps Their Hold Rating on Huntsman (HUN)
- J.P. Morgan Sticks to Its Sell Rating for Compass Minerals International (CMP)
- The Limestone Boat Company Executes Term Sheet For Up to $6M Term Loan
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: TripAdvisor (TRIP), SeaWorld (SEAS) and Vivint Smart Home (VVNT)