According to TipRanks, Kerven is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.5% and a 46.43% success rate.
Ocado Group has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $15.92.
The company has a one-year high of $29.00 and a one-year low of $8.50. Currently, Ocado Group has an average volume of 1,680.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 8 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of OCDGF in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Ocado Group Plc engages in the operation of online grocery supermarket. It operates through the following segments: Retail, UK Solutions & Logistics, and International Solutions. The Retail segment provides online grocery and general merchandise offerings to customers within the UK. The UK Solutions & Logistics segment reflects contracts with the Ocado Retail joint venture and Morrisons, inclusive of both solutions contracts and service agreements with Ocado Logistics for the provision of third party logistics and other services. The International Solutions segment deals with international partners for the provision of Ocado Smart Platform. The company was founded by Jonathan Faiman, Jason Gissing, and Timothy Steiner in April 2000 and is headquartered in Hatfield, the United Kingdom.
Read More on OCDGF:
- BMO Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on MP Materials (MP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Telus (TU), Block (SQ) and TELUS International (CDA) (TIXT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Nexstar Media Group (NXST), Usio (USIO) and Brookfield Business Partners (BBU)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Materials Companies: Intrepid Potash (IPI), B2Gold (BTG) and West Fraser Timber Co (WFG)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Alliant Energy (LNT), Suncor Energy (SU) and Brookfield Renewable Partners (BEP)