In a report released today, Jose Asumendi from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Stellantis (STLA – Research Report), with a price target of EUR21.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $15.45.
Asumendi covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft, Stellantis, and Mercedes-Benz Group. According to TipRanks, Asumendi has an average return of 5.1% and a 52.15% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Stellantis with a $22.87 average price target, implying a 48.03% upside from current levels. In a report released on January 6, Kepler Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a EUR25.00 price target.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
STLA market cap is currently $48.45B and has a P/E ratio of 2.80.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Stellantis N.V. is a leading automotive group that designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells vehicles, components, and production systems. It distributes and sells vehicles under Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Abarth, Dodge, Fiat, Citroën, DS, Peugeot, Opel, Ram, and Vauxhall brands.
Read More on STLA:
- Stellantis Signs Binding Agreement with Element 25 Limited for Manganese Sulphate Supply for Electric Vehicle Batteries
- New ’Mobilisights’ Business Unit Advances Stellantis’ Growing Data and Connected Services Offer
- Stellantis establishes new business unit Mobilisights
- FCA US reports Q4 sales down 16% to 347,669 vehicles
- Stellantis to Build Electric Aircraft with Archer and Provide Strategic Funding for Growth