According to TipRanks.com, Arce is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 12.8% and a 39.7% success rate. Arce covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Entasis Therapeutics Holdings, Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, and Aurinia Pharmaceuticals.
Iterum Therapeutics has an analyst consensus of Hold.
Based on Iterum Therapeutics’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly net profit of $3.74 million. In comparison, last year the company had a GAAP net loss of $12.2 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Iterum Therapeutics Plc is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and commercialization of treatments for drug resistant bacterial infections. It focuses on sulopenem program that offer a solution to the problem of antibiotic resistance, and the toxicity limitations of existing agents. It operates through the Ireland and Unites States geographical segments. The company was founded by Corey N. Fishman on June 24, 2015 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Read More on ITRM:
- These Stocks are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Tuesday
- Nordex (NRDXF) Gets a Hold Rating from Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Picks
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Verastem (VSTM), Janux Therapeutics Inc (JANX)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Cullinan Management (CGEM)