According to TipRanks.com, Beck is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 16.6% and a 57.1% success rate. Beck covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as BigCommerce Holdings, AvidXchange Holdings, and Robinhood Markets.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Intuit is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $535.00.
Intuit’s market cap is currently $114.5B and has a P/E ratio of 45.93.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 98 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of INTU in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Incorporated in 1983, California-based Intuit, Inc., a software company, provides financial management solutions and compliance products and services for small businesses, accountants, and individuals. It operates through the following segments: Small Business and Self-Employed Group; Consumer Group; ProConnect Group and Credit Karma.
Read More on INTU:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: GoPro (GPRO), Superior Uniform Group (SGC) and Mercedes-Benz Group (OtherDDAIF)
- Analysts’ Top Financial Picks: CTO Realty Growth (CTO), Welltower (WELL)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: AT&T (T) and Nvidia (NVDA)
- Needham Thinks GlobalFoundries Inc’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Needham Thinks Navitas Semiconductor’s Stock is Going to Recover