In a report released today, Vikram Purohit from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Instil Bio (TIL – Research Report), with a price target of $14.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $7.82, close to its 52-week low of $5.76.
According to TipRanks.com, Purohit ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -25.3% and a 18.9% success rate. Purohit covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Theravance Biopharma, and Talaris Therapeutics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Instil Bio with a $24.00 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $23.68 and a one-year low of $5.76. Currently, Instil Bio has an average volume of 381.5K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Instil Bio Inc is a clinical-stage cell therapy company. It is developing tumor infiltrating lymphocytes for the treatment of cancer.
Read More on TIL:
- Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings (CERE) Receives a Hold from Goldman Sachs
- BioNTech SE (BNTX) Gets a Hold Rating from Goldman Sachs
- Adaptive Biotechnologies (ADPT) Gets a Hold Rating from Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Thinks BridgeBio Pharma’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Goldman Sachs Keeps a Hold Rating on Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO)