In a report released today, Vincent Colicchio from Barrington assigned a Buy rating to Insight Enterprises (NSIT – Research Report), with a price target of $122.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $92.13.
According to TipRanks.com, Colicchio is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.0% and a 57.8% success rate. Colicchio covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as TD SYNNEX Corporation, Exlservice Holdings, and TTEC Holdings.
Insight Enterprises has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $113.33.
Insight Enterprises’ market cap is currently $3.23B and has a P/E ratio of 14.62.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 53 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of NSIT in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Insight Enterprises, Inc. is a global information technology, which engages in the provision of helping businesses of all sizes, government organizations, and healthcare and educational institutions. It operates through the following geographical segments: North America; Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and Asia-Pacific. The company was founded by Eric J. Crown and Timothy A. Crown in 1988 and is headquartered in Tempe, AZ.
Read More on NSIT:
- BMO Capital Gives a Buy Rating to Bristol Myers (BMY)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: Polaris (PII) and Loblaw Companies (OtherLBLCF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: CGI Group (GIB), Constellium (CSTM) and Noodles & Co (NDLS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: CH Robinson (CHRW) and North American Construction Group (NOA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Bunge (BG), Kinross Gold (KGC) and MAG Silver (MAG)