In a report released today, Vincent Colicchio from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on Insight Enterprises (NSIT – Research Report), with a price target of $110.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $92.51.
According to TipRanks, Colicchio is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 12.5% and a 57.94% success rate. Colicchio covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Barrett Business Services, Forrester Research, and The Hackett Group.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Insight Enterprises is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $106.00.
NSIT market cap is currently $3.24B and has a P/E ratio of 12.94.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 53 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of NSIT in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Insight Enterprises, Inc. is a global information technology, which engages in the provision of helping businesses of all sizes, government organizations, and healthcare and educational institutions. It operates through the following geographical segments: North America; Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and Asia-Pacific. The company was founded by Eric J. Crown and Timothy A. Crown in 1988 and is headquartered in Tempe, AZ.
Read More on NSIT:
- J.P. Morgan Keeps Their Hold Rating on Ocado Group (OCDGF)
- BMO Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on MP Materials (MP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Telus (TU), Block (SQ) and TELUS International (CDA) (TIXT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Nexstar Media Group (NXST), Usio (USIO) and Brookfield Business Partners (BBU)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Materials Companies: Intrepid Potash (IPI), B2Gold (BTG) and West Fraser Timber Co (WFG)