According to TipRanks, Harrison is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 7.8% and a 53.39% success rate. Harrison covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Sarepta Therapeutics, Regeneron, and Alnylam Pharma.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Innoviva is a Moderate Sell with an average price target of $14.50.
INVA market cap is currently $1.01B and has a P/E ratio of 11.68.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Innoviva, Inc. is engaged in the development, commercialization, and financial management of bio-pharmaceuticals. Its portfolio includes Relvar Breo Ellipta, which is a once-daily combination medicine consisting of a long-acting beta2 agonist, vilanterol, and an inhaled corticosteroid, fluticasone furoate; and Anoro Ellipta, a once-daily medicine combining a long-acting muscarinic antagonist, umeclidinium bromide, LABA, VI. The company was founded by P. Roy Vagelos, Mathai Mammen, and George M. Whitesides in November 1996 and is headquartered in Burlingame, CA.
Read More on INVA:
- Playtika Holding (PLTK) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Leslie’s (LESL) Gets a Hold from Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Alignment Healthcare (ALHC)
- Morgan Stanley Sticks to Their Hold Rating for NanoString Tech (NSTG)
- Morgan Stanley Keeps Their Sell Rating on Shift4 Payments (FOUR)