RBC Capital analyst Brian Abrahams maintained a Hold rating on IGM Biosciences (IGMS – Research Report) on January 13 and set a price target of $24.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $25.33.
Abrahams covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Regeneron, Biogen, and Incyte. According to TipRanks, Abrahams has an average return of 7.7% and a 49.30% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on IGM Biosciences is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $39.80.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
The company has a one-year high of $35.98 and a one-year low of $12.67. Currently, IGM Biosciences has an average volume of 239K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 83 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of IGMS in relation to earlier this year. Earlier this month, Keyt Bruce, the CSO of IGMS bought 33,756.00 shares for a total of $31,393.08.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
IGM Biosciences, Inc. operates as a biotechnology company which develops antibodies for the treatment of cancer. It offers IgM platform to expand upon the inherent properties of IgM antibodies and to allow for the rapid development of engineered therapeutic antibodies. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Read More on IGMS:
- IGM Biosciences announces update on IGM-8444 Phase 1 trial
- IGM Biosciences to Present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- IGM Biosciences to participate in a conference call with JPMorgan
- IGM Biosciences presents data from T cell engager portfolio
- IGM Biosciences Presents Data from T cell Engager Portfolio for Hematologic Malignancies at 2022 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting