In a report released today, Reni Benjamin from JMP Securities maintained a Hold rating on Idera (IDRA – Research Report). The company’s shares closed last Monday at $0.58, close to its 52-week low of $0.57.
According to TipRanks.com, Benjamin ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -8.6% and a 34.3% success rate. Benjamin covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, and Iovance Biotherapeutics.
Idera has an analyst consensus of Hold.
Based on Idera’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly GAAP net loss of $5.97 million. In comparison, last year the company had a GAAP net loss of $20.55 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on the clinical development, and commercialization of drug candidates for both oncology and rare disease indications. The company was founded by Paul C. Zamecnik, Sudhir A. Agrawal, and James B. Wyngaarden on May 25, 1989 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on IDRA:
- Why Did Jefferies Upgrade Fair Isaac’s Stock?
- Citigroup Remains a Buy on Ehealth (EHTH)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Franco-Nevada (FNV), Methanex (MEOH) and Sandstorm Gold (SAND)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: comScore (SCOR), Darden (DRI) and Universal Technical Institute (UTI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Cenovus Energy (CVE) and TotalEnergies (TTE)