In a report released today, Brent Thill from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on IAC/InterActive (IAC – Research Report), with a price target of $160.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $131.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Thill is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 27.4% and a 71.8% success rate. Thill covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Palantir Technologies, and Instructure Holdings.
IAC/InterActive has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $172.82, implying a 31.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 27, Benchmark Co. also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $200.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $179.12 and a one-year low of $79.57. Currently, IAC/InterActive has an average volume of 517.4K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
IAC is an Internet media company with segments that include ANGI Homeservices (51% of total revenue), Vimeo (9%), Dotdash (7%), applications (14%), and emerging and other (19%). The firm spun off the narrow-moat dating app provider, Match Group, in second-quarter 2020.
Read More on IAC:
- Jefferies Remains a Buy on Dow Inc (DOW)
- Aptiv (APTV) Receives a Buy from Jefferies
- Jefferies Keeps Their Buy Rating on Citrix Systems (CTXS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Denali Therapeutics (DNLI) and Harmony Biosciences Holdings (HRMY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Conagra Brands (CAG), Costco (COST) and Electronic Arts (EA)