According to TipRanks.com, Khanna is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.5% and a 67.7% success rate. Khanna covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Howmet Aerospace, Transdigm Group, and ManTech.
Huntington Ingalls has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $248.33.
Based on Huntington Ingalls’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $2.58 billion and net profit of $140 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $2.28 billion and had a net profit of $148 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 140 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of HII in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. engages in the shipbuilding business. It operates through the following business segments: Ingalls, Newport News, and Technical Solutions. The Ingalls segment develops and constructs non-nuclear ships, assault ships, and surface combatants. The Newport News segment designs, builds, and maintains nuclear-powered ships which include aircraft carriers and submarines. The Technical Solutions segment provides professional services, including fleet support, integrated missions solutions, nuclear and environmental, and oil and gas services. The company was founded on August 4, 2010 and is headquartered in Newport News, VA.
Read More on HII:
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. Reports Net Profit of $200.1 Million for the Second Quarter of 2022 and Declares Quarterly Dividend of $1.65 Per Share
- MasTec Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results Confirming Annual 2022 Guidance with Record Backlog
- Irving Resources Announces Completion of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Edoc Acquisition Corp. Reminds Shareholders to Vote and Announces Additional Contribution for Extension Amendment
- Aben Resources Closes Private Placement