In a report released on August 22, Garrett Holland from Robert W. Baird maintained a Buy rating on Hub Group (HUBG – Research Report), with a price target of $92.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $85.26.
According to TipRanks, Holland is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.5% and a 59.76% success rate. Holland covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as FedEx, Forward Air, and Heartland Express.
In addition to Robert W. Baird, Hub Group also received a Buy from Stifel Nicolaus’s J. Bruce Chan in a report issued on August 16. However, on August 15, Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG).
HUBG market cap is currently $2.91B and has a P/E ratio of 8.96.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 50 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Hub Group, Inc. is a transportation management company, which engaegs in the provision of intermodal, truck brokerage, and logistics services. It operates through the Hub and Mode segments. The Hub segment offers comprehensive intermodal, truck brokerage, and logistics services. The Mode segment markets and operates its freight transportation services, consisting of intermodal, truck brokerage, and logistics. The company was founded by Phillip C. Yeager in 1971 and is headquartered in Oak Brook, IL.
Read More on HUBG:
- Analysts Are Bearish on These Materials Stocks: New Hope Corporation Limited (NHPEF), Lynas Rare Earths Limited (LYSCF)
- AMENDED: Altisource Asset Management Corporation Announces an Update to Its Business Model
- Goldman Sachs Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Star Entertainment Group Limited (EHGRF)
- Ord Minnett Remains a Buy on Reece Limited (REECF)
- Analysts’ Top Materials Picks: Rio Tinto Limited (RTNTF), Whitehaven Coal Limited (WHITF)