According to TipRanks.com, Gray is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -3.7% and a 40.2% success rate. Gray covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Exxon Mobil, Equinor ASA, and Chevron.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for TotalEnergies with a $74.42 average price target.
TotalEnergies’ market cap is currently $131.2B and has a P/E ratio of 8.23.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1924, France-based Total SE is an integrated oil and gas company, which produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. It is engaged in the exploration and production of oil and gas, refining, petrochemicals and the distribution of energy in various forms to end customers. The company operates through four business segments: Exploration & Production; Integrated Gas, Renewables & Power; Downstream (Refining & Chemicals and Marketing & Services).
Read More on TTE:
- Positive Report for Banco Santander SA (SAN) from Jefferies
- Telsey Advisory Thinks Marquee Raine Acquisition’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Goldman Sachs Remains a Hold on Torrid Holdings (CURV)
- Jefferies Thinks ImmunoGen’s Stock is Going to Recover
- SecureWorks (SCWX) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley