According to TipRanks.com, Risinger is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 3.7% and a 58.8% success rate. Risinger covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Prometheus Biosciences, and Horizon Therapeutics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for HilleVax, Inc with a $32.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
HilleVax Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on developing and commercializing novel vaccines. The firm’s initial program, HIL-214, is a virus-like particle (VLP) based vaccine candidate for the prevention of moderate-to-severe acute gastroenteritis (AGE) caused by norovirus infection.
Read More on HLVX:
- Robert W. Baird Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Apellis Pharmaceuticals (APLS)
- Mizuho Securities Remains a Buy on Elevance Health (ELV)
- SVB Securities Keeps a Buy Rating on Viking Therapeutics (VKTX)
- IVERIC bio (ISEE) Receives a Buy from Robert W. Baird
- Mizuho Securities Sticks to Their Hold Rating for SL Green Realty (SLG)