In a report issued on February 9, Dave Rodgers from Robert W. Baird maintained a Buy rating on Highwoods Properties (HIW – Research Report), with a price target of $53.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $42.16.
According to TipRanks.com, Rodgers is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.8% and a 62.2% success rate. Rodgers covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Corporate Office Properties, Franklin Street Properties, and Hudson Pacific Properties.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Highwoods Properties with a $52.50 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $48.98 and a one-year low of $39.22. Currently, Highwoods Properties has an average volume of 858K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Highwoods Properties, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust, which engages in the operation, acquisition and development of office properties. It operates through the office, and other segments. Its markets includes Atlanta, Greensboro, Memphis, Nashville, Orlando, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, Richmond, and Tampa. The company was founded by Ronald P. Gibson in 1978 and is headquartered in Raleigh, NC.
Read More on HIW:
- Forward Air (FWRD) Receives a Hold from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Keeps Their Hold Rating on Eastgroup Properties (EGP)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Services Names: Equifax (EFX), Healthcare Services (HCSG) and Insperity (NSP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Douglas Emmett (DEI), First American Financial (FAF) and Herc Holdings (HRI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: CVS Health (CVS), Mohawk (MHK) and Urban Outfitters (URBN)