According to TipRanks.com, Grey is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 1.0% and a 32.3% success rate. Grey covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Green Thumb Industries, Trulieve Cannabis, and MediPharm Labs.
Currently, the analyst consensus on HEXO is a Hold with an average price target of $0.56.
The company has a one-year high of $6.24 and a one-year low of $0.22. Currently, HEXO has an average volume of 7.64M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
HEXO Corp. engages in the manufacture, production, and distribution of medicinal marijuana. It offers products through the Time of Day, H2, Decarb, and Exlixir No. 1 brands. The company was founded by Sébastien St. Louis and Adam Miron on October 29, 2013 and is headquartered in Gatineau, Canada.
Read More on HEXO:
- Tesla’s Probably Going to Miss Earnings in Q2 — And So What if It Does?
- Roots Stock Reports First-Quarter Results; Analysts Expect Strong Upside
- Echelon Wealth Partners Thinks High Tide’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Mizuho Securities Sticks to Its Hold Rating for ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (ACAD)
- Brain Scientific Announces Private Placement of $5.6 Million of Senior Secured Convertible Debentures and Warrants, Converts Approximately $12.9 Million of Existing Debt into Equity