According to TipRanks.com, Mehta is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 12.8% and a 62.2% success rate. Mehta covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as HF Sinclair Corporation, Par Pacific Holdings, and Occidental Petroleum.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Helmerich & Payne with a $51.75 average price target, representing a 34.7% upside. In a report released today, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Sell rating on the stock with a $45.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $54.59 and a one-year low of $20.93. Currently, Helmerich & Payne has an average volume of 1.33M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 68 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Helmerich & Payne, Inc. engages in contract drilling of oil and gas well. It operates through the following segments: U.S. Land, Offshore, International Land and Helmerich and Payne Technologies. The U.S. Land segment operates its drilling business primarily in Oklahoma, California, Texas, Wyoming, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Utah, New Mexico, Montana, North Dakota, West Virginia and Nevada. The Offshore segment conducts its business in the Gulf of Mexico and Equatorial Guinea. The International Land segment operates in six international locations including Ecuador, Colombia, Argentina, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, and Mozambique. The Helmerich and Payne Technologies segment focuses on developing, promoting and commercializing technologies designed to improve the efficiency and accuracy of drilling operations, as well as wellbore quality and placement. The company was founded by Walter Helmerich Hugo II and William Payne in 1920 and is headquartered in Tulsa, OK.
Read More on HP:
- Goldman Sachs Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Halliburton (HAL)
- Morgan Stanley Sticks to Its Hold Rating for F5 Networks (FFIV)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Gap (GPS) and Ultrapar Participacoes SA (UGP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Evercore Partners (EVR), Greenhill (GHL) and Charles Schwab (SCHW)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Baker Hughes Company (BKR), Weatherford International (WFRD) and Nextier Oilfield Solutions (NEX)