Mizuho Securities analyst Graig Suvannavejh maintained a Buy rating on Harmony Biosciences Holdings (HRMY – Research Report) today and set a price target of $64.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $49.23.
According to TipRanks.com, Suvannavejh is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.7% and a 49.0% success rate. Suvannavejh covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, Intra-Cellular Therapies, and Bioxcel Therapeutics.
Harmony Biosciences Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $60.25, representing a 22.4% upside. In a report issued on July 18, Needham also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $60.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $57.13 and a one-year low of $25.94. Currently, Harmony Biosciences Holdings has an average volume of 520.5K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc is a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for patients living with rare neurological disorders who have unmet medical needs.
Read More on HRMY:
- Greggs sales on a (sausage) roll but iconic British brand warns of possible price rises
- Deutsche Bank Remains a Hold on Marriott International (MAR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: IPG Photonics (IPGP) and Argo Blockchain (ARBK)
- Cost Headwinds Hurt Target Stocks; Analyst Sees More Pain Ahead
- KeyBanc Thinks Remitly Global’s Stock is Going to Recover