H.C. Wainwright analyst Scott Buck maintained a Buy rating on Yatra Online (YTRA – Research Report) today and set a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $1.75, close to its 52-week low of $1.65.
According to TipRanks.com, Buck is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 14.7% and a 42.6% success rate. Buck covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Enthusiast Gaming Holdings, Lightpath Technologies, and Intellicheck Mobilisia.
Yatra Online has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.00.
The company has a one-year high of $2.94 and a one-year low of $1.65. Currently, Yatra Online has an average volume of 163.7K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Yatra Online, Inc. engages in the business of selling travel products and solutions. It operates through the following segments: Air Ticketing; Hotels and Packages; and Others. The Air Ticketing segment offers flight ticket booking services to its customers. The Hotels and Packages segment provides hotel room booking and tour packages. The Others segment engages in providing third party advertising on website, rail & bus ticketing, and cab booking. The company was founded by Dhruv Shringi, Manish Amin, and Sabina Chopra in August 2006 and is headquartered in Gurgaon, India.
Read More on YTRA:
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) Receives a Buy from H.C. Wainwright
- Uranium Energy (UEC) Receives a Buy from H.C. Wainwright
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Ligand Pharma (LGND), Chimerix (CMRX) and CytomX Therapeutics (CTMX)
- Boeing, Airbus Urge U.S. Government to Delay 5G Launch – Report
- Uber Technologies (UBER): New Buy Recommendation for This Technology Giant